Dr. Terri K. Monahan, D.C.
Dr. Monahan graduated in 1991 from Logan College of Chiropractic. She previously held a Bachelor of Science in Apparel Design from Kansas State University. She chose to change to a career in Healthcare after discovering that her true interest was healing and helping others.
Dr. Monahan's determination has earned her numerous titles such as:
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Fellow In The International Academy of Clinical Acupuncture
- Fellow In Acupuncture Society of America
- Diplomate in Acupuncture from the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Certified Internal Health Specialist
- Recipient of the Certificate of Completion in Enzyme Nutrition
- Diplomate American Board of Chiropractic Acupuncture